Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hello Everyone!

Hi!  So I decided to start a blog of my trip to Peru.  I am heading to Peru for a medical mission trip to Cusco with Medical Ministry International.  My friend Starr, Starr's daugher Heidi and Starr's friend Esther are also going.  We are going to be participating in a medical clinic for the poorest of the poor of Cusco, Peru.  We leave early morning Friday November 4 and continue the project until November 12.  After the three of us are staying in Cusco to do some sightseeing and see Machu Picchu.  I will try to update as much as possible!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea to do a blog. You will be so happy to have it after the whirlwind that your trip is sure to be! I didn't realize your trip was for a medical mission! I am so looking forward to reading about your adventure! My book club just discussed "The Hole in Our Gospel" which is about helping the poor in the poorest places and here you are doing it. You are awesome! You are changing the world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!We are so happy to hear that you're settled in safely!!! We were thinking of you the last 2 days.All of us went to Lancaster today and picked up a birthday surprise for your birthday boy! Can't wait till you get back to hear about everything!! Sleep well!!

    ReplyDelete